Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Tiff Bryan
Tiff Bryan is a professional session guitarist, writer, guitar tutor (20+ years of experience) and creator of www.YourGuitarBrain.com. Tiff has toured all over the world and worked with artists including Lady Gaga, Little Mix & Craig David.
Tiff is the author of “Easy Peasy Guitar Music Theory: For Beginners” and creator of the funny and unique series of guitarist notebooks (from tablature books, to blank chord charts) that are must-have accessories for guitar players of all ages and abilities. Her warm down to earth approach has helped thousands of guitar players find their mojo.
Stay tuned for the upcoming series of books for guitarists that will help you get from A to B as easily as possible on the guitar.
Learn more and get inspired at -
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Tiff Bryan
...Do You Want To Confidently Pick Up The Guitar & Play ANYTHING You Fancy?…
Are you looking for an easy-to-understand book that walks you through the music theory basics at a steady pace? If so, you’ve found it!
Written by Tiff Bryan; pro session guitarist (Lady GaGa, Little Mix, Craig David) writer & guitar tutor of 20+ years, "Easy Peasy Guitar Music Theory: For Beginners" is the only theory book you'll need right now.
Tiff won’t expect you to know ‘xyz’ theory already and suddenly throw in a complicated term without explaining it to you. (Her guitar students tell her this is the biggest annoyance that they come across in books and videos.)
- 100% beginner-friendly
- Simple explanations in a warm, friendly tone
- Zero music reading needed
- The basic music theory you need to get by
- Step-by-step practice tips
- Easy to follow exercises
- Exclusive online exercise audio tracks
- Popular song examples (to help you apply the theory)
This Book Is For You If:
- You want to become a better guitar player so you can have fun when you pick your guitar up - you’re doing this for you to enjoy after all!
- You have a sound in your head of what you want to do on guitar, but you don’t know how to go about it.
- You’re frustrated seeing those silly promises to “Play Guitar Like A Pro In 7 Days”, but just want simple, honest guidance.
- You’ve looked up some music theory but got fed up because it was too complicated (it’s like they expect you to know what they’re talking about!)
- You want to understand how to come up with your own music.
- You’ve played the guitar for a bit and could have done with a comprehensive beginner theory book like this when you first started.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic Music Theory Terminology (the must-know lingo)
- How to read chord charts, scale diagrams & guitar tablature (vital beginner basics all players should know)
- The difference between a middle 8 and an outro
- Rhythm Explained: What Beats, bars and time signatures are
- Memorise the Fretboard: learn the notes and tricks to unlock the ultimate road map
- Understand Chords: how they are built, what chords sound good together in chord progressions so you can learn songs faster
- Importance of Scales - How they help you build finger strength, control, timing, feel and turbo boost your improvisation skills (Major, minor, pentatonic and blues scales)
- Popular Chord Progressions – learn the most used chord progressions your favourite songs are made from
- Keys Explained - Learn the Circle of Fifths and how it helps you quickly work out key signatures, chord progressions, and scales etc.
- Understand the CAGED System - how it benefits all areas of your guitar playing, and how to apply it.